Pritchard Brown LLC, an established manufacturing firm, is
seeking a CAD SPECIALIST for our engineering department.
We lead the industry and set the standards
in quality and innovation for custom designed protective enclosures, fuel
tank bases, and sound attenuation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
with sales and electrical engineers in preparing initial job submittals and site
layouts for customers ensuring they meet company and industry standards and
detailed blueprints and diagrams of generator enclosures, including
dimensions and fastening methods within the parameters of the approved submittal.
Work with shop
manufacturing, purchasing and sales to resolve all design issues.
additional work completed in shop.
instruction manuals and kits as required in the field.
document product design changes / improvements.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate to advanced
skill level in AutoCAD 2014 - 2020, 2-D in special and 3-D modeling,
as demonstrated by a minimum of 5+ year(s) work experience.
- Company In-Office Work Only –
- MUST have experience in 2D AutoCAD software. At least
5 + years on the job experience.
- Revit experience a plus
- 3-D modeling a plus
- Microsoft Office Excel experience
- Must be self-motivated and hands on
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and critical thinking
- Must have good attention-to-detail.
- Must have good work ethic and ability to self-pace
and work independently.
- Preferred: degree specializing in engineering or a
Business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30
a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pay: Hourly (Commensurate with experience)
*Health & Dental & Life Insurance
*Paid Company Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org