Job Posting OPEN
1. Maintain calendar, arrange meetings,
and appointments and provide reminders via email and text.
2. Manage email accounts and
correspondences, memos, letters, faxes, etc.
3. Mange phone calls, take messages, and
4. Research, summarize, and keep
searchable files on various topics as assigned.
5. Create, organize, and maintain files.
6. Maintain presence and availability on
Sunday mornings to assist Lead Pastor as needs arise.
7. Research produce reports/summaries and
keep files on various topics as assigned.
8. Reconcile, scan/file, and submit
expense reports and credit card statements.
9. Make travel arrangements.
10. Order office supplies
11. Assist with planning, staffing, and
implementing all special events.
12. Booking and coordination of guest
speakers for special events.
a staff presence during Sunday morning services, staff meetings, department
head meetings, staff prayer
14. Other duties and responsibilities as
mature Christian character and a growing personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
a high degree of discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information.
high degree of emotional intelligence and stability. Able to demonstrate a
cheerful, diplomatic and caring attitude.
written and verbal communication skills; Strong editing and proofreading
a team player.
with office machinery: computers, internet search engines, copiers, phone
systems, fax machines, Microsoft Office Suites. Able to become proficient quickly with
additional computer programs and office machines as needed.
to work outside of standard office hours or on weekends, as needed.
to travel for events as needed.