Job Posting OPEN
Fairview Office Coordinator
To provide administrative support to
the pastoral team and oversee the guest experience ministry.
1. Act as point of contact between the pastoral staff and church members.
2. Maintain calendar, arrange meetings,
and appointments and provide reminders for the pastoral staff.
3. Create, organize and maintain files. Carry out an efficient filing system
utilizing a scanning system.
4. Manage multiple projects
simultaneously. This includes managing multiple project documents,
communications, timelines, and invoices.
5. Developing, equipping and deploying the
Guest services team for Sunday service.
a. Sunday Responsibilities
i. Ensuring the team has all materials
needed to assist church attendees.
ii. Managing and scheduling the volunteers
of the guest services team.
iii. Sunday morning deliveries of supplies
to home church hosts.
b. Weekly Responsibilities
i. Data entry in PCO database for church
attendance and new family information.
ii. Create and implement a follow-up system
iii. Prepping supplies for home church bins
for guest services teams.
iv. Recruiting, training, and scheduling
volunteers for the team.
v. Reviewing and preparing all materials
the team will use in connecting with church attendees.
6. Plan meetings and take dictation and
minutes and accurately enter data.
7. Write and distribute emails,
correspondences, letters, faxes, and forms.
Notarize documents as needed.
8. Produce reports, presentations, and
9. Reconcile, scan/file, and submit
expense reports and credit card statements for the pastoral staff.
10. Research resources needed for the
office, church, and home church needs.
11. Assist with planning, staffing, coordinating
volunteers and implementing all special events.
12. Make travel arrangements for the
pastoral staff and any guest speakers.
13. General office receptionist duties like
greeting guests, receiving call, taking messages, signing for deliveries, etc.
Be on point on Sunday for anything
the pastoral staff may need.
staff meetings and other meetings as needed.
16. Other duties and responsibilities as
1. A mature Christian character and a growing
personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
2. Displays a high degree of discretion
and confidentiality with sensitive information.
3. Experience working with people in a
4. A high degree of emotional intelligence
and stability. Able to demonstrate a cheerful, diplomatic and caring attitude
while operating in a collegial but challenging atmosphere. Ability to handle
5. Ability to work flexibly and effectively
with volunteers and staff, exhibiting creativity, understanding, and patience.
6. Willingness to work outside of standard
office hours or on weekends, as needed.
7. Excellent written and verbal
communication skills; Strong editing and proofreading skills.
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. Willingness to serve and function as an
integral member of the staff team.
10. Proficient with office machinery,
computers, networks, software and the internet—including copiers, phone
systems, fax machines, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and database systems.
Able to become proficient quickly with additional computer programs and office